Please remember to book charter boats spaces at least 2 weeks before competition dates – see rule 15 of Competition rules.
|SUNDAY 12th FEBRUARY||08.00 - 16.00||BEST PAIR OF WHITING||07.26 - 4.3m. / 12.58 - 0.6m.|
|SUNDAY 12th MARCH||08.00 - 16.00||BEST POLLACK||06.33 - 4.1m. / 12.06 - 0.7m.|
|SUNDAY 9th APRIL||09.00 - 17.00||NUMBER OF SPECIES (PAIRS))||06.33 - 3.7m. / 12.13 - 1.0m.|
|SUNDAY 7th MAY||09.00 - 17.00||BEST PAIR OF PLAICE||11.06 - 1.4m. / 17.51 - 3.5m.|
|SUNDAY 11th JUNE||09.00 - 17.00||BEST COD||08.32 - 3.8m. / 13.58 - 1.0m.|
|SUNDAY 2nd JULY||09.00 - 17.00||NUMBER OF SPECIES (PAIRS)||07.17- 1.5m. / 14.00 - 3.2m.|
|SUNDAY 6th AUGUST||09.00 - 17.00||HEAVIEST TOPE (MEASURED - NO MINIMUM SIZE)||06.47 - 3.4m. / 12.19 - 1.3m.|
|SUNDAY 20th AUGUST||09.00 - 17.00||BASS COMPETITION||06.15 - 3.6m. / 11.46 - 1.1m.|
|SUNDAY 10th SEPTEMBER||09.00 - 17.00||NUMBER OF SPECIES-PAIRS||09.51 - 4.2m. / 15.17 - 0.6m.|
|SUNDAY 24th SEPTEMBER||09.00 - 17.00||BEST PAIR OF BREAM||09.41 - 4.1m. / 15.09 - 0.8m.|
|SUNDAY 22nd OCTOBER||09.00 - 17.00||HEAVIEST FISH ON A LURE (NOT MACKEREL)||08.43 - 4.2m. / 14.11 - 0.7m.|
|SUNDAY 19th NOVEMBER||08.00 - 16.00||NUMBER OF SPECIES (PAIRS)||06.20 - 4.0m. / 11.51 - 0.9m.|
- Match fees are £1.00 plus optional £2.00 pool.
- All competitors to register on charter boat(s) not later than 15 minutes prior to competition starting.
- Weigh in for boat matches will be the covered shelter at the end of the Cobb.
- Members are reminded to register their own specimen/notable fish for honours.
- The management committee recommend that each member should join the Angling Trust for insurance purposes and to register specimen/notable fish for national awards.
- Charter boat fees will be £45 per person for comps spaces to be booked direct with skippers if you are using a charter boat.
- The “Plaice Comp” will revert to a species comp if conditions are unsuitable. This decision will be made at 1600 hours on the previous day. Should this happen then the following “species comp” will become a “plaice comp”.
- An additional optional £2.00 pool will be operated for the “pairs comps”. This wil be paid to the winning pair. No points will be awarded for the winning pair, just individual points as usual. Pairs will be drawn AFTER boats have returned.
- ALL FISH OVER 25cms to be included in Species Comps; this includes Mackerel.
- For species comps new bait packs only – you can use fish caught as bait.