This table shows you when all the Junior shore matches take place:
|Monday 17th April||09.00 - 12.00||Cannon Wall||Total Length|
|Sunday 21st May||14.00 - 17.00||Cannon Wall||Wednesday Shore League rules apply|
|Sunday 30th July||10.30 - 13.30||New Wall||Wednesday Shore League rules apply|
|Saturday 5th August||Day trip - Details to follow||PLYMOUTH BREAKWATER||Wyvern Junior Rules apply|
|Sunday 13th August||09.30 - 12..30||New Wall||Total Length|
|Sunday 3rd September||16.30 - 19.30||Cannon Wall||Number of Species (inc min species)|
|Sunday 15th October||14.30 - 17.30||Cannon Wall||Wednesday Shore League rules apply|
Junior Match Rules
All the Junior matches are FREE to enter.
Juniors must be signed up as club members (membership is £3).
All children must be supervised by an accompanying adult.
- Please bring your own tackle.
- Some bait supplied.
- There are no minimum sizes on any fish.
- One rod – Three hooks maximum
- All fish must be caught and released.
- Fish three or more matches and get a certificate.
- Trophy for heaviest fish across all the matches. 2nd and 3rd get certificates.
- Trophy for most points across all the matches. 2nd and 3rd get certificates.
- Trophy for most number of species across all the matches. 2nd and 3rd get certificates.
- Wednesday Shore rules matches additional rules: all rockling 2pts, Shannys and Blennies 1pt, all other mini species 2pts.- five of each species to count.
The matches are organised by Ben Male. For further details please contact Ben Male .