This table shows you when all the Junior shore matches take place:
Junior Match Rules
All the Junior matches are FREE to enter.
Juniors must be signed up as club members (membership is £3).
All children must be supervised by an accompanying adult.
- Please bring your own tackle.
- Some bait supplied.
- There are no minimum sizes on any fish.
- One rod – Three hooks maximum
- All fish must be caught and released.
- Fish three or more matches and get a certificate.
- Trophy for heaviest fish across all the matches. 2nd and 3rd get certificates.
- Trophy for most points across all the matches. 2nd and 3rd get certificates.
- Trophy for most number of species across all the matches. 2nd and 3rd get certificates.
- Wednesday Shore rules matches additional rules: all rockling 2pts, Shannys and Blennies 1pt, all other mini species 2pts.- five of each species to count.
The matches are organised by Ben Male. For further details please contact Ben Male .