Club and Open Matches
Please remember to book charter boats spaces at least 2 weeks before competition dates – see rule 15 of Competition rules.
2021 Boat League dates.
28th February 08:00-16:00 Species (double points for Whiting)
4th April 09:00-17:00 Best Pollack
25th April 09:00-17:00 Species
23rd May 09:00-17:00 Total length of Plaice
27th June 09:00-17:00 Species (double points for Cod)
25th July 09:00-17:00 Species (double points on all Rays)
21st/22nd August 09:00-17:00 Five go fishing in Dorset (open comp) privately owned boats are now welcome in this competition.
19th September 09:00-17:00 Black Bream Festival (open comp)
17th October 09:00-17:00 Best Bass (measured and calculated)
7th November 08:00-16:00 Species
5th December 08:00-16:00 Species (double points for Conger)
Charter boat spaces are available – contact Lewis 07519 160020 or Rob on 07970856822 to book you can use your own boat but please let the committee know if you wish to do so.
Bait is supplied on ALL SPECIES COMPETITIONS you will get a set amount of bait for £10 each. You may bring your own bait to all other competitions.
- Match fees are £1.00 plus optional £2.00 pool.
- All competitors to register on Pegasus not later than 15 minutes prior to competition starting.
- Weigh in for boat matches will be the covered shelter at the end of the Cobb.
- Members are reminded to register their own specimen/notable fish for honours.
- The management committee recommend that each member should join the Angling Trust for insurance purposes and to register specimen/notable fish for national awards.
- For species comps new bait packs only – you can use fish caught as bait.