March 11th – 11.30am until 2.30pm
Cancelled due to adverse weather.
April 8th – 10.30am until 1.30pm
Victoria Pier. Most number of fish.
May 27th – 4.30pm until 7.30pm
East Sea Defence Wall. Total length of fish.
August 11th – 5pm until 8pm
East Sea Defence Wall. Heaviest single fish.
This is also going to be a social evening, with the club Adults fishing alongside from 5pm until 10pm (any juniors are welcome to stay on fishing until the end of the adult’s match if they would like). There will also be a BBQ.
Sept 16th – 10am until 1pm
Cannon wall. Total length of fish.
There will be another fixture in August. This will be the WYVERN Junior open at Mount Batten pier in Plymouth. The club will be putting on a coach for this event. More details will follow once the date has been confirmed.
Junior Match Rules
All the Junior matches are FREE to enter.
Juniors must be signed up as club members (membership is £3).
All children must be supervised by an accompanying adult.
- Please bring your own tackle.
- Some bait supplied.
- There are no minimum sizes on any fish.
- One rod – Three hooks maximum
- All fish must be caught and released.
- Fish three or more matches and get a certificate.
- Trophy for heaviest fish across all the matches. 2nd and 3rd get certificates.
- Trophy for most points across all the matches. 2nd and 3rd get certificates.
- Trophy for most number of species across all the matches. 2nd and 3rd get certificates.
- Wednesday Shore rules matches additional rules: all rockling 2pts, Shannys and Blennies 1pt, all other mini species 2pts.- five of each species to count.
The matches are organised by Ben Male. For further details please contact Ben Male .